Kinstretch Workshop – January 19, 2019
What is Kinstretch?
- Kinstretch is a movement enhancement system that develops maximum body control, flexibility and USABLE ranges of motion. See their website here
Why should I do it?
- Joint health, longevity, and resilience. Kinstretch is aimed at improving the capacity of your joints in order to improve performance and mitigate injury, so you can continue to do the active things you love.
- It’s not magic. Kinstretch is a mobility training system rooted in scientific research and application. It is used by organizations at the top level of physical competition (MLB, NBA, NHL, NFL, NCAA).
- It’s simple. Kinstretch requires minimal equipment aside from your own body, making it sustainable and replicable on your own.
- It is a supplement. Kinstretch is not meant to replace the things you love doing, it is meant to supplement and improve them. Every single activity that you do requires functioning joints, which is what Kinstretch aims to improve.
What can I expect?
- To work. Kinstretch is not easy. Don’t be deceived by the word ‘stretch’ being in the title, you are going to be working hard to expand, strengthen, and control your usable ranges of motion. Expect to sweat, be challenged, and improve how your body functions.
- To learn. The more consistent you are, the quicker you will become familiar with Kinstretch concepts and principles, so you will be able to incorporate the practice into your everyday life.
- To Improve. Kinstretch is not geared towards a specific population, it is based on scientific principles to train and improve the human body – so no matter who you are or what level you are at, you can improve.
How to get started:
AT CLIENTEL3, CLIENTS COME FIRST. OUR UNIQUE TEAM APPROACH PRIORITIZES RESULTS AND DELIVERS A WELLNESS EXPERIENCE DESIGNED TO SURPASS AND EXCEED FITNESS GOALS. OUR PERSONALIZED FITNESS EXPERIENCE WILL STIMULATE THE SENSES AND ENGAGE THE CLIENT IN A LASTING RELATIONSHIP FORGED THROUGH TRUST, CREATIVITY AND HEALTHFUL LIVING.
2019 goals Back Bay Back Bay Health body toning Boston boston fitness bostonfitness bostonpersonaltrainer boston personal training business chi bang clientel3 diet Dr. Tim Latham education exercise fat loss fitness goals motivation movnat natural movement new years resolutions nutrition personal trainer personal training self improvement Sports Injury Rehab strength training success value weightlifting weight loss weightloss workshops